Fedora 10 on AMD X2

Bill Gaylord (wwg3) no-reply-gw at fcp.surfsite.org
Sun Mar 22 17:21:18 UTC 2009

I have repeatedly tried to upgrade to Fedora 10 from 9 that is on my machine.  It is a dual core AMD machine using the A740FM-M chipset on an Elite motherboard.  I get up to the visual installation bar at the bottom of the screen and nothing happens.  The monitor at this point shows no signal (turns amber).  I have tried a number of things that I read about with the Intel chipsets but its been no help.  Anyone have a similar experience or a way to get it loaded.  Any help would be appreciated.

wwg3

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=333392&topic_id=69074&forum=10#forumpost333392
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster at fcp.surfsite.org and/or blame wmandmerry3 at gmail.com.