system-config-printer can't find my remote printer ??

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 23 12:48:47 UTC 2009

hi...

thought this would have been solved by now!!!

try this.. since this is an internal (to your house) network... turn off all selinux/security stuff... as well as all iptables stuff.. the idea is to let everything pass, and let's see if you can get the printer to work when everything is wide open.

if you succeed, turn iptables back on.. and get the printer to work.. and then add seliunx...

get back to us on your progress...