Perl on FC 10

(David) Ming Xia david.ming.xia at ibol.biz
Tue Mar 24 16:03:11 UTC 2009

Hi, everyone.

  I got a problem with Perl when I was trying to install Yahoo Zimbra.  The errror message is:  '/usr/bin/perl: symbol lookup error: /opt/zimbra/zimbramon/lib/i586-linux-thread-multi/auto/IO/IO.so: undefined symbol: Perl_Tstack_sp_ptr'.

 I am using FC 10.  I checked perl verion and found it is of 5.10.0.  I searched the web and found other people got similar problems.  I tried to down grade perl to 5.8.

  Anyone know how to fix this problem, or how to downgrade perl to 5.8?

Thank you very much.

David