How setup fonts and themes for kde applications on gnome under Fedora 10

Angel Natan Villegas Vicencio anvv.fedora at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 20:11:54 UTC 2009

Well, rpm package was installed, but whet i ran systemsettings only appers
an grey application without options, i need install more packages.

I remember some time in ubuntu i was install something like
qt3-configuration tool, there is another tool or configuration file to
change all themes to kde applications in gnome, actually i was changed fonts
but i want change too  the themes.

Thanks