New printer, need newer gutenprint for F10.

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Nov 2 01:41:11 UTC 2009

Greetings;

I just had to replace my aging Epson C82, and bought an NX515.  In
cups/gutenprint, the newest driver is for the NX400 series printers.  It
works, at resolutions up to 720x720.

Whats chances we can get the newest gutenprint built  for F10?

Thanks.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Alcohol, hashish, prussic acid, strychnine are weak dilutions. The surest
poison is time.
		-- Emerson, "Society and Solitude"