Is it me or is the list going NUTS? (Old messages are appearing new)

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 7 02:28:13 UTC 2009

Dear fellow fedora users,

Is it me or is the list going NUTS?, ie., the thread "Should I go 64 bit Fedora" just came in from the Original poster, wheras I have seen many replies already to this thread.  Is something wrong with the dates, I have November 6, 2009 and this thread message was sent November 2.

May I ask what is happenning here?
I post a message and it appears much much later :(,
What in cronos is going on?

If it is me? "Scratching my head", then I'll take a pill and go to sleep and forget that all of this is happening :)

Regards,

Antonio