Is it me or is the list going NUTS? (Old messages are appearing new)

William Case billlinux at rogers.com
Sat Nov 7 14:44:35 UTC 2009

Hi Antonio;

On Fri, 2009-11-06 at 18:28 -0800, Antonio Olivares wrote:
> Dear fellow fedora users,
>
> Is it me or is the list going NUTS?, ie., the thread "Should I go 64 bit Fedora" just came in from the Original poster, wheras I have seen many replies already to this thread.  Is something wrong with the dates, I have November 6, 2009 and this thread message was sent November 2.
>
> May I ask what is happenning here?
> I post a message and it appears much much later :(,
> What in cronos is going on?
>
> If it is me? "Scratching my head", then I'll take a pill and go to sleep and forget that all of this is happening :)

I had the same problem a couple of weeks ago.  I started a discussion
here and after several posts back and forth the problem went away
without figuring out the cause.  It happened again on one post a few
days ago.

If you check the archives for posts not yet received and the message
headers, the non-delivery of mail will seem random.  If you can figure
out what is causing the problem, let us know.
--
Regards Bill
Fedora 11, Gnome 2.26.3