Executing ImageMagick

s skelly99 at swbell.net
Wed Nov 11 07:26:54 UTC 2009

On 11/10/2009 02:08 PM, Jim wrote:
> Fc11/KDE
>
> Where in the Menu do you execute ImageMagick, I have checked in
> Graphics and no execute for ImageMagick.

If you consult the man page for ImageMagick you will see the following
paragraph:

The functionality of ImageMagick is typically utilized from the command
line or you can use the features from programs written in your favorite
programming language. Choose from these interfaces: MagickCore (C),
MagickWand (C), ChMagick (Ch), Magick++ (C++), JMagick (Java), L-Magick
(Lisp), PascalMagick (Pascal), PerlMagick (Perl), MagickWand for PHP
(PHP), PythonMagick (Python), RMagick (Ruby), or TclMagick (Tcl/TK).
With a language interface, use ImageMagick to modify or create images
automagically and dynamically.