F12 installs report here.

Mark W. Jeanmougin markjx at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 03:11:00 UTC 2009

Perfect.

I upgraded my workstation at the office.  It's an HP xw8600.  Single
Xeon CPU, 10 GB of RAM, mirrored Seagate 500GB Barracuda SATA OS
drives, Hitachi & Seagate data drives.

I had x86_64 Fedora 11, fully updated, installed.  I popped in the
x86_64 DVD and let it do it's thing.  It felt "weird" after the
reboot.  So, I did a "yum update" which installed 400+ MB of fixit.
Now, everything's great!

Yeah for enlightenment!

That went so well that now it's time to do my other machines:
- HP Z800
- A few systems with Asus P6T's and Intel i7 920's

MJ