waldyr.rebello.sspam at uol.com.br

Todd Zullinger tmz at pobox.com
Sat Nov 21 10:53:21 UTC 2009

Bob Goodwin wrote:
> I thought someone had fixed this last night?
>
> It's still happening. I can filter it out ...

It was fixed, but the individual subscribed again without fixing the
problem.  That address has now been banned from subscribing.  If the
individual at waldyr.rebello at uol.com.br wishes to subscribe again,
they should fix the problem and contact the list admins at
fedora-list-owner at redhat.com to request a removal of the subscription
ban.  (I am making this request on the list because attempting to do
so privately resulted in the same annoying challenge reply -- which I
have no intention of following.)

I'd also like to request that when folks have issues like this that
they email the list owner address rather than the list itself.  This
ensures that the volunteer list admins see the problem (as we all have
a number of lists we read and might not notice threads like this on
the list).  It also avoids cluttering an already high-traffic list
with 'administrivia' that is generally not very useful for list
members.

Thanks,

I have a very firm gun control policy. If there's a gun around, I want
to be in control of it.
    -- Clint Eastwood Pink Cadillac