F12 installs report here.

Gordon Messmer yinyang at eburg.com
Sun Nov 22 10:34:47 UTC 2009

Dell Inspiron 531S:
     Installed 64-bit, everything I've tested works perfectly.

Dell Latitude E6400:
     Installed 64-bit, everything I've tested works perfectly.

Dell Inspiron 546:
     +Airlink 101 wireless PCI card
     Installed 64-bit, everything I've tested works perfectly.
     (Side note: it took me several hours to get the wireless card
working in Windows 7)

Toshiba (forgot the model number):
     I attempted an update of a friend's laptop Friday night and learned
that the system crashes unless I use "nomodeset" as a kernel option.
The Intel i915 driver is the offending code.  I gathered some
information and filed a bugzilla report, but haven't updated the laptop
yet.  I did boot the LiveCD with "nomodeset" and everything else seemed
fine.