anti-spam UOL

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Nov 23 10:37:22 UTC 2009

On Sunday 22 November 2009, jdow wrote:
> [...]

There were 2 diffs in my recipe.  I was using :0, not :0:, and I was doing an
escape \. for the first period.  But because they are now inserting the users
name in dot separated format, it wasn't hitting at all.  Now modified.
Thanks Joanne.

Here is a rule that never hits:
:0
* ^.*no To-header on input
/dev/null

But here is one that fires several times a day:
:0
/dev/null

At 5:30 am Monday morning, over 200 spams have been sent to my version of
spam hell, /dev/null.  Most from SA ratings of ***** or more.
--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Reisner's Rule of Conceptual Inertia:
	If you think big enough, you'll never have to do it.