Apologies for: Anaconda loses ~100 GByte of disk...

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Wed Nov 25 08:34:08 UTC 2009

On Wed, November 25, 2009 8:39 am, M. Fioretti wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I have looked a little more into the system I just installed, so now I am
> posting the same issue I mentioned in that other thread, but hopefully in
> a clearer form.
>
> I had this 350 GByte SATA disk which had Fedora 9 on it

Sorry, I only thought now of doing the easiest and logical thing, that is
opening the computer and look at the drive label.

The drive in the case IS 250GB, so Anaconda did nothing wrong. The reason
why I got confused is that I had two nearly identical spare drives in the
closet, ie same maker, model etc... but only one (the one I didn't pick,
obviouusly) is 350 GB, while I was ABSOLUTELY sure that they were the same
size.

Sorry again for the hassle, and thanks for all the prompt advice :-(

Marco