building dvd

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Wed Nov 25 15:51:23 UTC 2009

François Patte wrote:

> Le 25/11/2009 04:20, Mike Martin a écrit :

> OK. I could try tovid... The only problem from install is that the
> permissions are for root only, so a simple user cannot use it!!!
>
> It took me some times to understand that.
>
> BTW I could not do anything with tovid. It is a nice program which does
> nothing, so, no problem, and no solution.

I'm not sure what you mean by that, I created dozens over the years. You pull
the files you want on the cd down to the files area, pull buttons and text to
the menu area, right click the buttons to select which file or submenu you
want... couldn't be easier. The you set the burn options and create the image
(with or without error correction, and with or without burn after create).

Did you read the docs? (/usr/share/doc/...)

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>