FC12 - NUmber of workspaces

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Wed Nov 25 18:21:52 UTC 2009

Robert Moskowitz wrote:
> I just did my first FC12 install and there are only 2 workspaces.  How
> do I increase this to my 'regular' 4?

Now that you have you answer, I'll offer my own thoughts on setup. I usually
wind up with at least four workspaces, often six or eight. Because it was taking
up too much of the toolbar I went to two up, which was hard to read. The
solution (for me) was to put a drawer at the far right of the bottom toolbar,
and drop my selector in there. Now they can be large and readable, I can have
lots, and if I find I really need that strip of real estate, I can close the
drawer and have it.

Works for me.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>