Wiki soft

homburg at tips-Q.com homburg at tips-Q.com
Wed Nov 25 18:47:26 UTC 2009

On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 08:43:29 +0100
Luc MAIGNAN <luc.maignan at winxpert.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need to setup a wiki system for my company. I need
> something simple to use, but robust, customizable with a
> database support (MySql or PostgreSql)

"Wiki" does not provide enough information.

If, for some reason, MediaWiki doesn't float your boat, I
have been using Drupal for just about everything. The
thousands of contributed modules and themes make it possible
to get a tremendous amount of functionality without having
to write code. This includes modules that enable MediaWiki
syntax and parsing. There is also a module that makes it
fully compatible with the Osmobi service for a free mobile
version of the site.

--
"Neither Lifestyle nor Agenda"
http://www.tips-Q.com