How to get FlashPlayer working under 64bit/Fc11

Reg Clemens reg at dwf.com
Sat Nov 28 08:26:51 UTC 2009

I have tried following the instructions, and have tried what I
consider reasonalble alternatives, but I have yet to get flash-reader
working on my 64bit machine under firefox.

The libflashplayer.so that I download appears to be a 32bit shared object
which in itself seems suspect.

Can someone PLEASE give me detailed instructions on how to get flash-player
working on this machine, or point me as some (working) instructions on the web.

Thanks in advance,- this just isnt working...
(firefox-3.5.5-1.fc11.x86_64)
(vmlinuz-2.6.31.6)

--
                                        Reg.Clemens