firefox repeatedly crashes while trying to save bookmark

Paolo Galtieri pgaltieri at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 18:59:05 UTC 2009

I start firefox (64bit) with one tab pointed at start.fedoraproject.com

I try to save a bookmark to this page by bringing up the bookmark this page
dialog from the menubar.  I click on the "show all bookmarks folders" arrow
and I get a dialog box showing all my bookmarks and bookmark folders.  I
start to scroll down the list and when I get about 3/4ths down the page
firefox crashes.  This has occurred every time I have tried it.  I'm running
latest FF on 64bit F12.  Anyone else experienced this?

Paolo