upgrade to F12, nautilus wont start - dbus

Frantisek Hanzlik franta at hanzlici.cz
Sun Nov 29 15:21:14 UTC 2009

--
I had same problem after fresh Fedora 12 i686 install with specifiing
rpmfusion-{,non}free additional (NFS) repos at install time. What

Removing "gstreamer-plugins-bad" solve this problem.
Additionaly, I found that when I (with uninstalled gstreamer-plugins-bad
package) I run totem, brasero or other gstreamer app, then is created
~/.gstreamer-0.10/registry.i386.bin file. And when I then install
gstreamer-plugins-bad (and ev. -extras), then now nautilus and gstreamer
apps are working OK.

As F12 is 3 weeks out and there are few reports about this issue, then
I think there must be several conditions accomplished for in order to
appear.

Was You filled bugreport about this problem? (but I'm not sure how
make it, as "gstreamer-plugins-bad" isn't Fedora official repo. Maybe
someone there in list cope with it)

Maybe this help, regards, Franta Hanzlik