F11 LiveCD installation problem (repost)

-andria- andria009 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 02:11:06 UTC 2009

Dear all,

I have built a livecd from fedora 11, using fedora-livecd-gnome.ks kickstart
configuration. but when I installed it to my system to use all my harddisk
which has been installed with fedora10, it says that "Could not completely
remove VG".

Is anyone has the same problem? is that because I had missed including some
packages which are responsible to remove volume group?

$ uname -a
Linux localhost.localdomain 2.6.29.6-217.2.8.fc11.i586 #1 SMP Sat Aug 15
00:44:39 EDT 2009 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

Thanks before.

best regards,
-andria