Annoying Nautilus behavior

Comcast Mail kc8ldo at arrl.net
Sat Oct 17 18:02:35 UTC 2009

I'm not sure if its something I'm doing or a problem with Nautilus in FC10.
The annoying behavior is when trying to select a range of files to move or
delete when you use the shift key. Select the first file in the range then
go the file at the other end, hold down the shift key, then click on the
file. What happens next is some folder(s), not necessarily in that range,
opens and nothing gets selected. This is really annoying. Using the control
key to select one file or folder at a time to add to the collection seems to
work OK.

73's

Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO