k3b fedora 11 name too long

resea soul reseasoul at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 15:18:11 UTC 2009

Hi,

Thank you. Now I reinstalled windows. And downloaded fedora 11 through
httpfrom the website. If the problem happens again i'll change the name. But
I want just to know if fedora 11 can be installed in the drive d: of windows
and if i will be able to use both without the need of any additional
software.

Thank you