k3b fedora 11 name too long

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Oct 20 20:31:06 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-10-20 at 11:18 -0400, resea soul wrote:
> I want just to know if fedora 11 can be installed in the drive d: of
> windows and if i will be able to use both without the need of any
> additional software.

Yes, you can.  There's dual-booting, where you have a boot menu to pick
which OS to boot.  This menu system is already part of Fedora (grub).

And there's virtual machines, which can allow you to use the other OS
(or its software) from within the alternative.  And there's emulators,
which do a similar thing.

NB:  We don't top post on this list.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r