Futex Wait Called

Reuben D. Budiardja techlist at pathfinder.phys.utk.edu
Thu Oct 22 15:01:09 UTC 2009

On Thursday 22 October 2009 10
:51:18 am pandi k wrote:
> Really sorry to say that unfortunately i can not able to move to FC11 now.
> Ok... anyhow thanks for your info and i will upgrade to latest fedora later
> and ask you again if the same problem repeat.
> pandi.k

Hi,
I think your problem has less to do with the Fedora version and something more
to do with your application or driver. It is unfortunate that people initial
reply seems to default to "Upgrade to latest version" without actually
reading / thinking about the problem.

I don't have any tips for solving your original problem. But I would suggest
that you take this to a more programming / development oriented mailing list
rather than a general user list like this Fedora-List.

Maybe try one or some of this newsgroup / mailing list:
http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#linux-c-programming
comp.os.linux.development.apps
comp.os.linux.development.system
comp.os.linux.misc