Linux problems with Flash in Firefox may not be Adobe's fault entirely

Hugh Caley hughc at aldon.com
Sat Oct 24 01:37:27 UTC 2009

Hi, Julian.  Thanks for the post, but I guess I didn't make it clear:
this is a well known problem with using Firefox and Flash.  It's
definitely not a problem with Firefox being big or using a lot of RAM.
Not everyone has this problem, but there are lots of filed bugs with
both Mozilla and Adobe about it.  And every time I've asked about it,
I've been told that it's a Flash problem, not a Firefox problem, and I
just don't think that's true.

Hugh

--
Hugh Caley, Linux Administrator