unused partition space after clonezilla move?

Christoph Höger choeger at cs.tu-berlin.de
Mon Oct 26 10:59:23 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have just moved my fedora to a newer, more power saving, larger and
faster disk.

I made up new Partitions (bigger than the old ones) and used clonezilla
for the move. This worked pretty well except for the partition space:

I have now e.g. 205GB unused space on my /home partition. How do I get
the fs to cover the whole part?

And afterwards: Is there a way to convert an ext3 into ext4 fs from the
desktop (seems it is hard to unmount /home)

regards

Christoph