KDE clock settings

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 02:18:42 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-08-31 at 21:08 -0400, Robert L Cochran wrote:
> Does the setting show up when you do this as root?

(Please don't top-post on this list. See the Guidelines).

Settings dialogues which require root privileges ask for the password.
In the case of Date and Time, this happens if you make a change to the
system time. There is no box for "Clock uses UTC".

I haven't run the KDE session as root because I dohbt it will make a
difference, and because running a dekstop as root is a bad idea in
general.

poc