Chrome Fedora proxy configuration

Kevin J. Cummings cummings at kjchome.homeip.net
Wed Sep 2 15:48:58 UTC 2009

On 09/02/2009 11:38 AM, John Thompson wrote:
> Has anyone figured out how to configure a proxy server with Chrome?
> Going to "Options...Under the Hood" and clicking the "Change proxy
> settings" button just brings up a help screen, but I can't see anywhere
> to actually change the settings.

I installed Chromium yesterday, and while I don't need any proxy
settings, following above brings me directly to the proxy settings
window:  Network Proxy Preferences  which has a Location pulldown and 2
tabs:  Proxy Configuration, and Ignored Hosts.  Below that is 3 buttons:
Help, Delete Location, and Close

Did you somehow click through to the Help screen without knowing it?

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome at rcn.com
cummings at kjchome.homeip.net