Problem with alsa-PCM level in pulseaudio

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Tue Sep 8 13:00:32 UTC 2009

> Simon Andrews wrote:
>> I believe the officially sanctioned way to do this is using gst-mixer
>> which still gives access to the raw alsa mixer channels.  This is
>> scheduled to be removed in F12 though as the native gnome-mixer has a
>> few more features than it had in F11.

   I don't have a gst-mixer in F10;  it looks as if it was introduced in F11?

Around about 04/09/09 20:28, Suvayu Ali typed ...
> Or `alsamixer -c0' on the command line. :)

   Well, that seemed to work, thanks!  Seems a little bit naff that it's
practically a hidden option, but then that still sort of extends to all of
pulseaudio, really.

   Working OK now, though!

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature