middle click paste and vim

Jack Howarth howarth at bromo.med.uc.edu
Wed Sep 9 13:36:03 UTC 2009

   Is anyone else seeing this regression in Fedora 10
updates-testing? I have found on a Fedora 10 x86_64
box with the rpmfusion nvidia drivers installed that
middle clicking to paste text in vim is no longer
working properly. In the past, I have always been
able to select some text in one gnome terminal window,
go to a secnd gnome terminal window (which has vi open
in insert mode) and use a middle mouse button click to
paste the text at the insertion point in vi. Now I
find that when I do this the text doesn't go in at
the insertion point in vi but is placed in the beginning
of the file. Does a bugzilla exist for this yet?
              Jack