[solved] unintentional (re-)install of nexuiz game

David Timms dtimms at iinet.net.au
Sun Sep 13 11:17:42 UTC 2009

> If it's reproducible like that, what do you get if you remove them
> and take a close look at the full "yum update" output?
* slaps forehead ... ;-) hadn't thought it would be repeatable.
Anyway, yum remove the pair again, and tried a yum -d 10 update, but it
didn't find any updates.

My mistake, it suddenly came back to me when I reviewed my crontab,
where I did actually choose to install nexiuz, but overnight, some
months back. Then was on vacation for a month and forgot all about it.

Sorry for the noise. Cheers, DaveT.