Question on using a Joystick as a mouse in Fedora please?

DB Freddog_de at
Mon Sep 14 20:55:57 UTC 2009

On 01/-10/-28163 08:59 PM, Smith, Herb wrote:
 > I adopted a "track ball" mouse that allows you to move the cursor with
 > your thumb and thus eliminate the necessity to have a lot of wrist
 > movement.  It works great for me.
 > Herb Smith

I also use a Logitech TB (Trackman Marble FX) where the ball is finger
(rather than thumb) operated.... which put all the strain on my thumb as
it ends up operating the Left button.  So I have to reverse the mouse in
System Setup (left-handed mouse) & this works fine.