Why does laptop battery show < 100% charge

James Wilkinson fedora at aprilcottage.co.uk
Thu Sep 17 21:47:18 UTC 2009

Jatin K wrote:
> please visit *http://www.batteryuniversity.com/* ...... and gain
> some knowledge abt batteries

Was that supposed to be general advice? (If so, thank-you – but I’m not
sure why it was necessary.)

Or did you feel that there was some mis-information being given out? In
which case, a general link to a site doesn’t make your point – we can’t
tell, looking at that site, what your point was. And few readers will
have the time to follow every helpful link.

So could you elucidate further?

Thank you!

James.
--
E-mail:     james@ | "When you're new to computers, you think they're magic.
aprilcottage.co.uk | Then you learn some stuff and think you understand them.