GoogleEarthLinux and Fedora11 [Solved - mostly]

Claude Jones cjoneslists at
Sun Sep 20 12:56:58 UTC 2009

On Fri September 18 2009, Mogens Kjaer wrote:
> On 09/18/2009 07:27 AM, Claude Jones wrote:
> > I'm not sure how to continue this investigation - any help
> > appreciated...
> en
> cd /where/googleearth-bin/is/located
> mv
> mv

Thanks for all the replies. My installation is i386, F11, all patched up to
latest testing repos. The above fix which I also found googling right after my
post, turned out to be part of the solution. I also got about 6-8 selinux
denial alerts for text relocation violations by various libs and I followed
the sealert recommendations which fixed that. It seems to be working fairly
well now, though a little sluggish.

Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA