[Solved] Re: Why update Swahili?

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Fri Sep 25 02:41:56 UTC 2009

gilpel at altern.org wrote:
> Aldo foot wrote:
>>> Isn't the default for the OP "overly dramatic"?  :-)
>> ___
>> Posts craving attention... :-)
> When I posted my first message, I had no idea of the existence of m17n. I
> didn't know which languages were involved. I wrote Swahili to mean all
> those languages that are not occidental and that we are not very likely to
> use.
> Excuse me for saying things plainly, but you 3, with your ad hominem
> attacks, are just a bunch of assholes. If you feel I crave attention, why
> the hell don't you just buzz off my threads instead of spreading your crap
> all over?
Oh, come on....  Stop being so thin skinned.   Please note the use of
:-) and don't get your depends in a knot.

Your use of profanity doesn't phase me in the least.  I've been called
much worse by far better people...  :-)

BTW, kindly don't use "we" when attempting to define which languages
"you" feel are important.  I suspect you'd lump in Chinese, Japanese,
Korean, etc....with languages "you" are not very likely to use....  :-)
:-) :-)

I want to reach your mind -- where is it currently located? Guess Who!