bind-chroot directory permissions?

Tom Horsley tom.horsley at att.net
Fri Sep 25 16:15:18 UTC 2009

On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 01:10:11 +0930
Tim wrote:

> Also, how have you got SELinux set?

Nah, selinux gets turned off first thing.

I didn't have the /var/named/chroot/var/named/data
directory, but I created it, and I still see it
writing .jnl files in /var/named/chroot/var/named

Maybe I just have a old named.conf file that has
been ported from one fedora to another for several
releases and I didn't notice some change made
to the default directories.

When I switch to fedora 12, I'll try to remember to just
copy my zone files and start from scratch with the
default named.conf and see if I have less trouble
that way.