skype 2.0

jack craig jackc at linuxlighthouse.com
Fri Sep 25 18:29:08 UTC 2009

i am running a skype 2.1 beta and sound via PA is fine.
are you sure its skype's audio that is the problem and not the
underlying PA?

also, as i shopped skype releases, i was plagued with problems with each
skype
until i realised i was getting a ~/Skype directory and leftover files
from one skype install to the next
the files / settings were in compatible.

i suggest you do,

cd
mv Skype Skype.last

remove your skype install, then reinstall to what is a cleaner state and
retest your audio then.

just a thought, jackc...

--
    jack craig