Higher resolution on Asus netbook

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Fri Sep 25 18:41:04 UTC 2009

jack craig wrote:
> sorry, non-sequitar.
>
> you are running FC on the EeePC?

I should have included this: FC10. To have enough disk (system has a 4Gb
drive), I have a 8Gb SD card I use for the system as well.

> may i ask for your 'lspci ' output?

Well looking over at that screen and typing on this....

Display Controller: Intel Corp Mobile 915GM/GMS/910GML Express Graphics
Controller (rev 04).

> i am trying to use moblin, but they dont support the wireless chip i
> have and i was wondering about using FC 11 for my EeePC 1000

My wireless is working fine.