I think something is 'stuck' on the fedoara-list ?!?

William Case billlinux at rogers.com
Mon Sep 28 01:12:14 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-09-28 at 00:37 +0400, Hiisi wrote:
> 2009/9/28 William Case <billlinux at rogers.com>:
> > Hi;
> >
> > I have sent 2 or three posts to the mailing list but have not received a
> > return copy of those posts.
> >
> > I have double checked the archive list and the posts are there.  My user
> > profile is checked 'yes' to receive a copy of my own posts.  It has
> > always worked up to a couple of days ago.
> >
> > Is there a problem anyone knows about?
> >

> > --
> > Regards Bill
> > Fedora 11, Gnome 2.26.3
> > Evo.2.26.3, Emacs 23.1.1
> >

> Does it matter if you have a replay to your post (like now)? Can you
> see your message now?

Yes I can see your reply.  However, there are 2 previous posts that have
never shown up here but are in the archives, and one other that took
over a day to appear and only after I re-sent it when I originally
thought *I* had done something to make it disappear.

I thought it might have been my Evolution filters, but I have double
checked them and they are correct.  I also checked that the posts never
made it back into my inbox.

The likely culprit is my IP.  I use rogers.com here in Ottawa, Canada.
Rogers has a bit of a reputation of screwing around with their system on
weekends without telling anybody.

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 11, Gnome 2.26.3