scim - Fedora 11

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Mon Sep 28 04:06:25 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-09-28 at 12:00 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
> Craig White wrote:
> >
> > ibus however worked right away in most everything. I deleted my symbolic
> > link from scim.conf => ~/.xinputrc and replaced it with ibus.conf and am
> > going to log out now but I think this will be more than sufficient.
> >
> > ;-)
> >
> Yeah....  I'm probably going to stick with ibus going forward.  I may
> play with scim to see if I can get it working it I have time......
----
OK but I am confused. ibus looks really simple and seems to work but I
am too stupid to know if it is simplified (what I want) or traditional
(I think what you want) and I can't tell and I can't see any way to
communicate this to ibus.

Do you have any idea? Does ibus give you traditional?

Craig

believed to be clean.