Seamonkey composer

Anne Wilson annew at kde.org
Mon Sep 28 08:23:50 UTC 2009

For a quick and dirty web page edit, such as adding a single date to a club
calendar, I like seamonkey composer.  At the moment I have to open the web
browser then change to composer, which seems silly.  I've added the relevant
command to the manu.  Can anyone tell me how to add composer to the krunner,
or will it appear when I've called it a few times?  Thanks

Anne