I think something is 'stuck' on the fedoara-list ?!? [SOLVED - kinda]

Todd Zullinger tmz at pobox.com
Mon Sep 28 14:11:24 UTC 2009

William Case wrote:
> Just for future reference, and to add to my own personal knowledge,
> I wish I had a better idea of what was going on.  I have wasted 2 or
> 3 hours try to figure out what I did wrong when I probably haven't
> done anything I shouldn't have.  It would be nice to be able to
> recognize the source of this kind of problem.

Have you checked the Received headers of the messages in question?
It's quite possible that one of the hops along the way was the source
of the delay.  Greylisting or other anti-spam tactics might be the
cause.

Remember, there's a big difference between kneeling down and bending
over.
    -- Frank Zappa