debootstrap package

Suresh Danda ds.rhct at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 07:14:53 UTC 2009

Dear Devi,
  Can u help me..regarding intallation of fedora core 11 with windows as
dual boot operation system.
My system configuration is Intel Pentium Dual Core  3.00ghz and intel
945gcnl motherboard having bios version 86A.0017......my hard disk type is
IDE with 160Gb segate make..after installation of fedora as second os along
with windows xp it is showing No bootable device incert boot media to boo.

*But here case is different while the installation IDE hard disk is
detecting as "sda"..and only fedora is booting as single os but the case of
Dual booting with windows xp it is not loding grub......please kindly help
me plz*

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 12:28 PM, Itamar Reis Peixoto <
itamar at ispbrasil.com.br> wrote:

> fedora 7 is dead and doesn't receive updates anymore.
>
> the only way is downloading the sources and rebuilding it.
>
> try this
>
> yum -y install fedora-packager
>
> fedora-cvs -a debootstrap
>
> cd debootstrap/devel
>
> make
>
> now you have the lasted sources in debootstrap/devel, you can now
> build it with rpmbuild -ba debootstrap.spec
>
> good luck
>

> On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 3:33 AM, devi <devi at atc.tcs.com> wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >        Can any one please tell me, where do we get the debootstrap-1.0.10
> > package for fedora 7 ?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Devi.
>

> ------------