snip extraneous quotes from your posts to the list, dammit

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Wed Sep 30 14:13:33 UTC 2009

Marcelo M. Garcia wrote:

> Do you like to live in peace with your neighbors? Is the same principle.

I think the live in peace would say that if you have an issue with a person it
is better to send them a private eMail than to call them out on the list. The
original post on clipping was both public and somewhat hostile, "Snip extraneous
quotes from your posts to the list, dammit!" is not the way to get cooperation.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>