Fox News Channels videos won't play

Trever L. Adams trever.adams at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 00:08:33 UTC 2010

On 03/31/2010 01:36 PM, Temlakos wrote:

> How does it look? On my system, whenever I load a page having a video
> from Fox (like the page with the above link, a page I created myself, by
> the way), all I get is a top and bottom bar, with viewing controls not
> even appearing, much less functioning.
>
> I'm still using a 32-bit kernel, so you and I aren't using the same
> kernel. Not that I would expect that to matter.
>
> I tried installing the Greasemonkey add-on, and a script for "Fox News
> friendly videos." No joy.
>
> Temlakos

I haven't tried Greasemonkey at all. I get the same you do. Except it
seems I get the top bar, bottom bar and a black/gray background between
the two. The video controls (bottom bar) only show up when the cursor is
over the video. I get no video or audio or even really time
(length/remaining) on Fox.

Trever

--
"Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother." -- Lin Yutang