F12 crash

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Apr 1 05:59:01 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-03-31 at 17:08 -0700, Craig White wrote:
> I think the community is trying to tell you that if you don't have
> sufficient skills in troubleshooting SELinux issues, the better
> concept is to not offer advice as opposed to suggesting that someone
> turn it off because you turn it off.

Yes.  It's there as one of those protections for the situations that you
haven't thought of, yet.

You see similar advice on Windows forums about not really needing
anti-virus software, etc.  Yeah, sure, if you're really "with it," you
can do that.  But the average user is not, and shouldn't be given that
sort of advice.

Hmm, hey, what does this button do???

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r