FPL steps down: what's the real story?

Marcel Rieux m.z.rieux at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 21:23:57 UTC 2010

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 5:06 PM, Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net> wrote:

> Once upon a time, Sam Sharpe <lists.redhat at samsharpe.net> said:
> > You keep saying this. I shall make only two points as I am bored of
> > saying this time and time again.
>
> I would welcome you stopping saying this, since you present two extremes
> as the only possible choices (which they are not).

Though I've been providing this link time and again, Mr Sharpe has chosen to
ignore it:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Stable_release_updates_vision

Some people believe they're running Red Hat/Fedora. That's the way it is.
Feuding about this will lead nowhere. If you intend to keep this thread
clean for a serious discussion, I suggest you ignore these posts. There
should be others.