FPL steps down: what's the real story?

Marcel Rieux m.z.rieux at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 02:02:34 UTC 2010

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 5:42 PM, Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 2010-04-01 at 17:23 -0400, Marcel Rieux wrote:
>

> as far as I can tell, you seem to be the only one confused about Red
> Hat/Fedora. Fedora is a completely separate entity with its own
> management, resources, servers though clearly it was incubated using
> resources supplied by Red Hat.

Aaaah! So you found them! All along my research, I've been looking for the
Fedora statutes. Normally, this document should be linked to the home
page... and I couldn't find it! The best I could get was the composition of
the board.

So, let's talk. Where are the statutes, where you learned that Fedora is a
completely separate entity?