Fox News Channels videos won't play--SOLVED

Tom Horsley horsley1953 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 15:10:51 UTC 2010

On Fri, 02 Apr 2010 10:40:42 -0400
Temlakos wrote:

> So: /all/ version of nspluginwrapper cause problems for videos called
> with certain scripts. You can't even get the embedding code with
> nspluginwrapper in place.

It isn't just videos. One of my credit cards has some silly
flash app for generating temporary credit card numbers, and
for many years, it wouldn't run with the wrapper. I had to
go to a lot of trouble to run a 32 bit firefox with no
wrapper when I wanted to generate a credit card number for
mail order. I think recent versions have started working
OK with the wrapper, but I have no idea what changed.