Problem with virt-manager

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Fri Apr 2 23:02:07 UTC 2010

Hi,

I've managed to get virt-manager to run under rawhide (after the parted
problem was fixed), and can create the fake drive and install XP.

Only problem is that when XP does the reset after the first part of the
install, I get

Booting from Hard Disk...

A disk read error occurred.

Any ideas on this? I'm using the default settings for everything.

TTFN

Paul
--
Biggles was quietly reading his favourite book when Algy burst through
the door. Distracted for a moment, Biggles surveyed what had happened